Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things that are Making Me Laugh

Since I couldn't think of anything to write tonight, but I've been laughing my butt off at Attack of the Show, I thought I'd post some of things that have been making me smile. :-)

First things first, Olivia is promoting a cause close to my heart: National Pie Week.




Everyone should go and sign the petition to get a National Pie Week declared! Plus, if we reach 50,000 signaures, Olivia will jump into a giant pie dressed as a naughty french maid (also a plus).

Next: Looking for love in all the wrong places? Do you not understand those big City-Folks? This place is for you. http://www.farmersonly.com/






And last, but certainly not least. The most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. Also....I plan on marrying this child.

No comments: