Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 Days of TV - Day 8


WHAT A TWIST!!

The twist has forever been spoiled for me by Mr. Sixth Sense, M. Knight Shayamalon. Whenever I say it, I think of this clip from the hilarious Robot Chicken.



Okay, now that I have that out of the way, we move on to my All-Time-Top-Favorite-Best Twist-in-a-Series-Ever.

Let's see if you can guess what it is:

Hint Number 1: My mouth hit the floor as soon as this happened.

Hint Number 2: This event concerned one of my favorite characters.

Hint Number 3: This twist was on a show called Battlestar Gallactica (the new one).

Have a guess now???











I bet you thought it was going to be something else, huh??

Nothing makes me laugh harder than thinking about Fat Lee. When he gets out of bed with his fat ankles, I giggle. When Dee and Adama say he's gone "soft" (quite literally), I snort, and when Admiral Adama tells him to "get his Fat Ass out of here" I start slapping my knees. No amount of utter seriousness and Cylon cruelty can ever make Lee's fatness not funny.

Jamie Bamber puts on that fatsuit and becomes FAT LEE, the fattest guy in space. The superhero for a new age.


So thank you BSG. Your other twists were okay, but Fat Lee will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving.

So say we all.


Who else is the Twistiest??
Jessie
Dany


-over and out-

No comments: