Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Haikunesday 6-2-2010

Just as I promised
Though I'm a little bit late
It's Haikuin' Time

"It's Haiku-nes-day!"
Does NOT have quite the ring of
"Happy Haikuesday!"

So as you can tell, I've been a busy little bee lately, and that's pretty much the only reason I would have delayed my weekly Haikuesday post. But with a very fun trip to Minneapolis this past weekend, and with choir practice, choir performances, baseball games, and work, I've been having trouble just remembering where I need to be and what day it is.

Oh Minnesota
Land of Rachel and Molly
And fun times galore

Rally your glasses
Nerd and Lumberjack want YOU
To cheer for The Saints!

NEED - rolling shoe rack,
magnetic knife strip and the
rest of IKEA

Iowa is nice
But DAMN it takes a long time
from Top to Bottom

Things are looking a bit brighter for the weekend, and although I'll be pretty busy for the next few weeks, they will be a good busy! I have a Treblemaker's (the small group from the Women's Chorus) performance on Sunday, then I have wedding things to accomplish for my friend Theresa. (She's getting married on the 19th!) But for now, I'm headed to bed to sleep on my new IKEA goose down pillow. zzzzzzzz

-over and out-

No comments: