Wow.......let's just say I've been busy.
Some updates then:
1. No new animal urination to report (although Brenda was pooped on by a bird while waiting for Harry Potter http://twitpic.com/aeaz3)
2. One week long trip to Seattle completed. Three words. Beautiful. Fun. COLD!
3. Half week trip to Chicago completed.
4. Sister married to a great guy.
5. Good friend married too...and the wedding actually made me cry.
6. Work sucks big time.
7. Transformers 2 also sucked big time.
8. Harry Potter was pretty sweet.
9. Total books read: 10
10. And I'm just coming off a really great, much needed, relaxing weekend.
So since I'm not even sure where to begin, I'll just talk about this weekend, because I can't remember a time I've been this happy with one.
Friday night was really just absolutely lovely. And coming off a horrible workweek, it made it all the better. After eating Mexican food at Los Compas, we headed over to Craig's apartment and we just sat around, chatting, playing a few games and watching some random stuff on television. Sounds lame, right? Except it wasn't. It was wonderful.
I have missed hanging out with boys. I know that I live with two boys, but I suppose that's not quite the same. Three years ago, I barely even had any girls TO do things with. Brenda lived in the Burg and Nikki hadn't moved here yet. Back then, all I ever did was hang out with my guys. My best memories are of us hanging out at Alex's or Tom's apartments, playing Guitar Hero and watching movies. I do pretty much exactly the same thing with my girls now, being with three boys gave me a chance to enjoy the "guy" conversations.
So thank you Craig, Kevin, and Daniel for letting me in on your guy time, and giving me some more good memories.