Monday, November 17, 2008

We Hate HER Club

Have you ever met a person that assaults your senses in a not good way? Looking at the person is only a little better than hearing the grating sound of said person's voice talking her complete nonsensical bullshit. A person whose very presence in the room makes you want to simultaniously vomit and run as far away as possible.

I have met such a person...and SHE is marrying one of my friends.

Sigh.

What do you do when the friend you thought you knew, chooses to love a person that is the complete opposite of all the great and unique things you like about your friend? Paula Abdul might say that Opposites Atract, but I say, "What the F*ck Paula Abdul?"

McSigh.

It's okay for now, but I wonder what will happen when I watch my friend marry HER?? I mean, if this were a movie, my friend would meet a wonderful girl, full of life, vitality and adventure AND through a series of hilarious mishaps, he would eventually realize he loves this new girl and after a ton of people get arrested and burglars try to steal the jewels, and the secret agent guy grabs the hidden documents, the wedding will be called off and everything will work itself out lovely. Ummmm...that is pretty much what happens in What's Up Doc?
More Sigh.

At least one good thing does come out of all this: When I'm with HER, I appreciate all the people I love more and more. Plus, now I'm in the mood to watch What's Up Doc?




1 comment:

Nikki said...

It's seriously a bummer. I think we'll just do that thing where we ban ALL marriage and then you won't have to worry about it.

I'm in that club, too.