Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am so lazy

So I am completely lazy and have not yet done and have not yet updated about Halloween or anything cool that has happened recently. I promise that the Halloween post will come eventually, in all it's glory, but until now, here is a teaser.



But right now, I just have to say three things.

1. Thank God Barak won the election.
2. All Marriages should be illegal until EVERYONE can marry who they love.*
3. I get to go to Chicago in less than 6 hours!!! You cannot imagine how excited I am just to be out of this state for a long weekend.


* I also have to say that my feelings on this MIGHT have to do a little with the fact that I have already been invited to 7 WEDDINGS next year and honestly....that's too much.

So everyone have a great weekend and know that I am having a sweet and awesome time! Wooo!

No comments: