Friday, October 10, 2008

Memorable Prom Night...

Friday...thank the Gods! Right now I'm listening to "Sh-Boom" otherwise known as "Life Could Be A Dream" by the Chords. It always makes me think about Back to the Future. At least the first movie, when they go back to the 50's. :-)






This Halloween I am planning on being a 1950's high school girl on Prom Night. On the way to the Prom, she and her steady boyfriend stop at Lover's Lane to neck. Unfortunately...this turns out to be a wrong choice, because as they are in her boyfriend's convertable, zombies attack them. My girl struggles, but eventually is bitten and infected with the zombie virus. Soon she is one of them too, and what is there to do but go to the Prom and wreck a little havoc! Mwahahahahah!!!


I should really give my girl a name.....hmmmm, what was Marty's mom's name?? I'm really going for her look actually, except I'll be wearing a knee length dress instead of a long one. I still haven't decided about my hair either....but I think I might be able to pull off her style as well...only with some twigs, dirt, and messyness in it to account for the zombie struggle.




Wikipedia has informed me that her name was Lorraine!! Excellent. Would I be too much of a copycat to go by Lorraine the zombie, or should I do something more original? Maybe it will just be Betty... Also, along with the whole prom dress zombie theme...I found this movie/musical online. Zombie Prom.

No comments: